Local Object Repository
Shared Object Repository
Static Descriptive Programming
Dynamic Descriptive Programming
VB String function
Function vs Subprocedure
Datatable Read Write
Excel Read Write
File System Object
Issues faced by the candidates before learning QTP automation:
- I am fed up of doing Manual testing.
- Coding is not easy.
- I am not aware of VB script and other Microsoft technologies.
Steps taken to resolve above issues:
- We teach VB Script from Basic till advanced.
- Every chapter you will be automating the Test case i.e. We will show you how to write the Test Script for each and every Test case.
- Hybrid driven framework is designed for a Real time Project.
- Framework design is carried out using Data dictionary.
- Once you finish the course, You can clear any interview.
- After the completion of course you can easily work in any QTP Automation project.
Resource and Support Provided:
- All installation set up help is taken care by our Support team immediately after the enrollment.
- Any issues during the practice and any doubts please raise the ticket in Technical support link.
- Code, Ebooks and interview questions are available for downloads.
- Sample Resume is available for download.
- Manual testers interested in learning Automation.
- Fresher’s and Graduates who want to Start their Career in IT Organization.
- Non programming background candidates can follow this course easily and change their career to Automation testing.
- Lectures 77
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 31 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3621
- Assessments Self
Best course I had so far, thank you!
Simple and comprehensive directions as well as very useful exercises at the end of every section that help one to absorb the lessons and make real progress. This is the best course I had so far, thank you!
well explained Sessions
an amazing amount of content, very easy and fun to follow and well explained. A great teaching style.. Hasn't left me lost at any point so far.
Trainer is well Skilled
Detailed and clear explanations. Very easy to follow the instructor.
Very clear and concise! I usually don't leave ratings so early but after going through only a few lessons I've learnt so much that I got compelled to leave a 5 star rating. probably the highest ratings I've left for anything and anyone.
Quick enough to be engaged but steady enough to retain the information. I will certainly take advantage of the course until its end and recommend to friends!